Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hello Everyone

I am so sorry I have been away crafting for craft shows and orders and have totally avoided my blog!.  I have hurt my heel and I am off to the doctor today and when I get home I have to finish a birthday order but I will be updating with some new pictures!

If you are new to my blog please make sure you follow me, I have a lot of new projects I am working on and will be posting pictures soon!

If you prefer Facebook, I am just starting a facebook page for Crafting Flamingo.  I am having to re do it because something weird happened and the name was changed so I have started over and will be getting it updated to.  It is ready for you to start following so please go ahead and follow me and I will have it up and running by the weekend.

Thank you so much for your support and orders!

No comments: