Saturday, September 15, 2012

Great day today, this afternoon I went to a wedding and came home and finished making crayon wreaths and pencil holders for the craft fair.  They just need bows!  I will be posting directions tomorrow or Monday for these projects.

For Sale:  Used Cricut Expression and some cartridges.  The machine is used but in great condition.  It is one of three machines that I own and honestly I just am running out of room in my craft room.  I have been wanting a Imagine since before it was developed,  I thought it would be a perfect machine and it is for me!  One machine is enough for me.  I will be selling cartridges too.  They are linked to my Gypsy so they will not be able to be linked to another Gypsy.  I have a list here on my blog but it is not complete so if you don't see what you are looking for just ask.  I will try to get it updated tomorrow or Monday.  I am selling the Expression for $100 (firm) and any shipping charges.  Cartridge prices vary.  Let me know if you are interested,  Thanks so much

No comments: